The building is currently closed for public services.
Whilst places of worship (that are COVID-secure) are allowed to be open under current lockdown restrictions, we have decided that it is safer for our fellowship and wider community not to re-open at this time. We were blessed to be able to be open for a few months in late 2020, and look forward to meeting together in person, as soon as it is safe and possible to do so.
Although our physical gatherings are not currently taking place AT the church, this does not stop us from BEING the church and we remain committed to encouraging, blessing and supporting our tbc family and our wider community in these difficult times.
We continue to ‘virtually’ meet together as a fellowship:
- Our Sunday morning services are available through Zoom (contact us if you need the meeting link) and we have a separate pre-recorded service available afterwards on our public YouTube channel. DVDs/CDs are distributed for those without computers/internet.
- Junior Church: Meets on alternate Sundays, after the main morning service.
- Youth Church: Weekly session material is produced for individuals/families.
- Youth Club: Meeting fortnightly on Friday evenings.
- Girls’ Brigade: Meeting weekly on Tuesday evenings.
- Totterdown Tots: Not currently meeting.
- Growth Groups: Meeting on weekday evenings.
We also offer practical and pastoral support to the church family and wider community. This includes phone calls, helping with grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions etc.
Please contact us for further details about any of the above.
Our first aim is to be a family of people who love and serve God together in South Bristol. Our second aim is to help people in our community to know Jesus, because we’re passionate about him.
We do this by teaching about Jesus every week, but also by demonstrating his love in practical ways. We try to serve the community around us, we organise groups for young and old, and run courses for spiritual searchers.