Our first aim is to be a family of people who love and serve God together in South Bristol. Our second aim is to help people in our community to know Jesus, because we’re passionate about him.
We do this by teaching about Jesus every week, but also by demonstrating his love in practical ways. We try to serve the community around us, we organise groups for young and old, and run courses for spiritual searchers.
Like many churches in the UK and beyond, we are exploring ways to meet and worship together under current COVID-19 guidelines.
The Government are currently allowing places of worship to open for public services, and so we are gathering for a short service each Sunday at 10.30am. You are welcome to join us. You’ll need to wear a face covering, unless exempt, and follow all instructions from our steward on the door.
At the same time, we continue to support the church fellowship in a number of different ways:
- We put together a short video service each week, which you can view using the Sermons page on this site. (Recordings of the services in church will also be available here).
- We’ve also created resources for families to use together.
- We’re meeting regularly via video chat to stay in touch.
- We’re using a buddy system to make sure everyone is being contacted regularly and can be offered practical help where needed.
- To find out more about any of these ways to engage with the tbc family, please get in touch using our contact form.
Read this message from our minister, Rev Iain Pope, for more information, both about our services and about pastoral care for those who are vulnerable.